Audio Zhang Zhehan First Interview Post-Scandal (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
In case you didn't know, his case was finally accepted by Beijing Police
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not my place to judge as I know very little about the historical monuments and can´t recognize sh*t so I guess deciding which side to stand on would jut be dumb and blinded BUT I am glad the man is no longer being punished and glad that he was able to stay strong and not give in. I can´t imagine how hard it had to be mentally, was he framed or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
not my place to judge as I know very little about the historical monuments and can´t recognize sh*t so I guess deciding which side to stand on would jut be dumb and blinded BUT I am glad the man is no longer being punished and glad that he was able to stay strong and not give in. I can´t imagine how hard it had to be mentally, was he framed or not.
The part where he talked about his s*icidal thoughts made me so sad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread