Wow this is so weird, same with me. I'm planning to get into medicine too and then surgery once I'm done. Which do you want to specialize in? I'm indecisive between pediatrics and forensic pathology. I'm kind of leaning towards pediatric surgery but I'm still not 100% sure. I guess once I'm at that point, I'll be able to make a better decision. But on the other hand, I'm also super in love with bacteria and WBC so if I don't go towards medicine then I want to go for a phD in microbiology. Either way, so much studying left to do lol.
And I think I understand? So you like things beneath the surface that we wouldn't be able to see with our eyes. If yes, then I can relate to that. But I can't relate to liking anything about physics though lol. I love science but physics can burn in hell. And chemistry but at least I'm good at chemistry... physics just NO.