MV ZOC - shinemagic (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
They remind me of power rangers mixed with a maid concept and on the side they're attending their studies while also doing steam punk conventions and this song is good. It's something I haven't heard.

:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
They remind me of power rangers mixed with a maid concept and on the side they're attending their studies while also doing steam punk conventions and this song is good. It's something I haven't heard.

:sanapray:
I really like what this group is doing :maheart: but their previous single was a bit better to me xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ooh, it's a neat looking MV! I like the song!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, it's a neat looking MV! I like the song!
the song is good I agree :maheart: Honestly I watched it only because of the new member who is an idol I really liked in her previous group!
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh how i wish there was a zombie or yandere theme j pop song.................... dreams
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
uh maybe I know some :susPepe: tell me look for it
Senpai is waiting for u now go an searcher my fellow yandere *i think i watch to much yandere anime T-T but what can i say i love when thots fail get senpai* *evil yandere Lol*

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread