Zodiac Affinity? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
..it looks like it just chose random Christmas songs I've been listening to that they may think fit my sign? I'd try it again when I'm not blasting Christmas music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
..it looks like it just chose random Christmas songs I've been listening to that they may think fit my sign? I'd try it again when I'm not blasting Christmas music.
Also did my boyfriend's sign just to see and it chose songs that I favor compared to when I did my sign.
 
  • Like
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm a virgo and i got:

"after the bloom (alone)" by gwsn
"ah-choo" by lovelyz
"behind the mask" by twice
"dream in a dream" by lovelyz
"love letter" by jinsoul and kim lip
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread