Recent content by BlondeFeather

  1. B

    Who Is Your TXT Boyfriend???

    I got Soobin!! Glad me and him are the same age :pepeheart:
  2. B

    MV Oneus - 'LIT' MV released!

    I really like it!!! I’ve liked all their songs so far! This group really is impressive!!!
  3. B

    Do you put a limit on how many groups you stan?

    Like a lot of people have said, I have my 3 main groups: BTS NCT Monsta X Other groups that I’m interested in: Stray Kids TXT SuperM (if their songs are good!) I have spent money on all these groups by buying digital songs, and I have bought at least (BTS & NCT are more) one physical album...
  4. B

    Songs that you listen to every day?

    Here is my list of songs I listen to everyday: (for now) Anpanman: BTS Mikrokosmos: BTS Boy With Luv: BTS Lights: BTS Euphoria: BTS Answer: Love Myself- BTS Waste it on me: BTS & Steve Aoki Crown: TXT Fireflies: NCT Dream BOOM: NCT Dream Touch: NCT 127 Oh My: Monsta X Get Cool: Stray Kids...
  5. B

    Appreciation SuperM being really soft!

    I’m dying :maheart: THATS TOO CUTE!
  6. B

    News Bts is finally going to rest

    Well deserved! Rest well!!!
  7. B

    Did anyone watch the BTS movie??

    I’m not going to see it. 1) It’s too expensive. It’s $20 before taxes for a ticket, and I could see a movie in 3D/IMAX for that price! 2) I don’t want to deal with the fans, tbh. It gives me too much anxiety. At BTS concerts, I’m fine with the yelling and excitement. At a movie theater, not so...
  8. B

    Your personal album of the year (Kpop albums only)?

    My favorites so far: BTS: Map of the Soul: Persona Monsta X: Take 2. We Are Here NCT Dream: BOOM And I just wanna say: my favorite song STILL right now is NCT 127 Highway to Heaven. Like, no matter how many times I listen to it, English version or the Korean version, I STILL LOVE IT!
  9. B

    Which NCT Dream member are you?

    I got Haechan the first time and he’s my bias! I took it a second time and got Chenle 😀
  10. B

    Comeback #NCTDREAM #BOOM #WeBoom NCT DREAM 엔시티 드림 ‘BOOM’ MV

    This is just too funny! I love Dream :pandalove: THIS SONG IS AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM AND DOWNLOAD IT!!!
  11. B

    NCT Sub units?

    These are all great!!! I’d die for all of these, especially a Mark and Haechan unit. Like, come on SM, I’d pay some good money for that!!!
  12. B

    Cameron Boyce found dead at age 20

    This is so sad to see... I loved him when I would watch Jessie, and loved him in the Descendants movie (only saw the first one) He was only a year older than me... I hope he can rest peacefully.. This has really hit me hard. Prayers for his family, friends, co-stars, and fans!
  13. B

    Appreciation Ateez Wave 1st Win !!!

    I love Wave so much! They definitely deserve it!!! Congratulations!!!! :pandalove:
  14. B

    Appreciation Some delulus are saying NCT Dream copied BTS and this is hilarious!

    Thank you!!! I’ve been mainly snooping, I get nervous commenting. Yes, I don’t really follow negative ARMY. I like to keep my timeline with no negativity. :pandalove:
  15. B

    NCT 127 try not to sing along on FBE

    The moment that got me was Taeyong was doing so good, and he danced to Ariana Grande. He’s so cute, but they’re all cute!!! :pandalove: