Recent content by Discipline

  1. Discipline

    somebody tell me what lucas did???????

    SUJU was a different situation to SME. SUJU were a project of multi-talents under one group, and eventually formed their own label under SME. NCT is just an excuse for them to not debut a proper new boygroup tbh. lol
  2. Discipline

    Does the pain of loss ever get better?

    You do get eventually over a loss. At first, you may go through denial, like someone is trying to pull your leg, or no way that the person you knew/loved is gone, they can’t be? then the grief sinks in, it can last weeks, months or years, depending on the person and your relationship with...
  3. Discipline

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Just randomly thought of this forum again, thought to pop in and say hi
  4. Discipline

    Thank you

    Thank you
  5. Discipline

    @ex staff members, which team were you from?

    I'll hit you up with a DM soon, I will be going to work myself. But hopefully it won't be so busy and messy like last week so I should be able to reply when you are available too :')
  6. Discipline

    If you can write a novel about someone. Who'll it be?

    Currently, I think it will be on myself. Not to be self-centred but I've really struggled with letting go of past issues and tensions. Maybe that could be a way to let everything go in a controlled manner? In the future? I hope I could write it about me and my boyfriend - I love him so much and...
  7. Discipline

    Sensitive I am talking to my specialist tomorrow about my Transition Process and being Transgender

    I really hope you find a solution that brings you happiness - can be hard to see which option that is but it looks like you've already set yourself on your option so I hope that it all works out for you :')
  8. Discipline

    @ex staff members, which team were you from?

    Oh.. That's really unfortunate, kinda in the same position but more or so with next year. I had plans to go to America, Korea, Japan and Australia next year and currently it looks like I will be sat at home. Funnily enough, England is going through a second lockdown and my job is essential where...
  9. Discipline

    How did you spend the money from your very first job?

    KPOP albums and a Carat Bong.. I was hardcore into KPOP around the time that I got my first paycheck.. lol
  10. Discipline

    @ex staff members, which team were you from?

    It's great to see you too Marko, I hope everything has been working out for you :) Did you ever get that discord bot to work?
  11. Discipline

    Sensitive I am talking to my specialist tomorrow about my Transition Process and being Transgender

    My opinion may not be so relevant as I don't have too much information on what it all involves. But this is a general attitude towards life which I think may help you decide what is the correct path for you. Every single thing you do, or don't do contains risks. If I'm not mistaken, you will...
  12. Discipline

    Do you people have a life insurance?

    Depends on what company you're looking at. I have life insurance - any time that I get into an incident that causes in bodily harm like breaking an arm, I will receive money as a sort of relief for the fact that I may not be able to work due to my injuries (Though, my work will also pay me...
  13. Discipline

    Thank you! I have :)

    Thank you! I have :)
  14. Discipline

    Thank you

    Thank you
  15. Discipline

    @ex staff members, which team were you from?

    I started out as a Trial Moderator, essentially having a certain time period to prove myself of being a mod that this place would need/want. After months, I ended up being promoted to a full-time Moderator and eventually a Senior Moderator. Prior to this place, i had years of experience in...