Do you people have a life insurance? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends on a lot of factors. never thought of it much tbh
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why do you want that? What the importance of an insurance??...


@Saythename17 @Kat_in_the_box @SethatKPOP @Lady_Grey @gayzone @vogue
Depends on what company you're looking at.

I have life insurance - any time that I get into an incident that causes in bodily harm like breaking an arm, I will receive money as a sort of relief for the fact that I may not be able to work due to my injuries (Though, my work will also pay me, but extra money is nice, right?). In the case of my insurance, if anyone in my family dies, or say that I die, there will be money paid out too to support me/my family for funeral charges and etc so it's not as directly out of pocket which can be expensive in itself.

It's not something that you immediately need, however especially if you're someone more prone to accidents or perhaps in your second half of your age, it can be useful :)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have myself and my brother covered. But besides that.
A hole in the ground is just as sufficient just saying.

Since tombstones or the like. :o Not sure about.
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
Life insurance is usually for people who have spouses and children; many people who don't have those don't get life insurance because they don't need it. The company I work for provides life insurance, which will probably cover my funeral expenses but nothing more.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread