- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,511
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I wish to get some advice and help.
I looked up some procedures on how to best approach a specialist about it.
And I read the risks involved and it scares me, but this is truly what I want.
If I don't take these steps I'll remain a man forever and I dont want that for myself.
I want the hormone replacement therapy and I want the gender reassignment surgery.
Number 2 could take idk how long.
But I can least ask about and commit to the hormone procedure.
I see all this in my dreams and I know I can make this a reality and ride the rainbow like all my Lgbt friends and allies.
@vogue @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @Cosmic @JakeyWantsCakey @LiviaRaine @Yachii @Vikki @gayzone
I looked up some procedures on how to best approach a specialist about it.
And I read the risks involved and it scares me, but this is truly what I want.
If I don't take these steps I'll remain a man forever and I dont want that for myself.
I want the hormone replacement therapy and I want the gender reassignment surgery.
Number 2 could take idk how long.
But I can least ask about and commit to the hormone procedure.
I see all this in my dreams and I know I can make this a reality and ride the rainbow like all my Lgbt friends and allies.
@vogue @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @Cosmic @JakeyWantsCakey @LiviaRaine @Yachii @Vikki @gayzone