People usually forget about mine (August 9th) because its in the middle of the summer, so lots of people are away.
I like attending other peoples birthdays, but I can't eat cake :(
Give. I like to give gifts with a certain thought.
For example;
Friend said he really liked my shark plush from Ikea, got one for his birthday. His reaction was priceless.
Crocheting a Mimikyu plush for one of my best friends, she cried when see saw it.
to talk about this.
But I haven't been online in a while. I'm busy with school, but also a lot of shit happened.
I was dating this guy for 6 weeks and I tend to get enthusiastic really quickly and I kind of had feelings for him. But he had this feelings for me as well. But after a while, he...
in my new apartment and we still needed to celebrate my birthday. Last time we saw each other was in freaking January.
SHE GOT ME AN ARMY BOMB
I WAS CRYING
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER :junweary:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.