I dont know if this is the right place.. (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
to talk about this.

But I haven't been online in a while. I'm busy with school, but also a lot of shit happened.

I was dating this guy for 6 weeks and I tend to get enthusiastic really quickly and I kind of had feelings for him. But he had this feelings for me as well. But after a while, he took it WAY too fast (leaving his stuff at my apartment, calling me this sweet names all the time) and I got really anxious of it, because I wanted to take it slow. And I also don't like it when people have these sweet names for me, I have a damn name of my own lol.

But he has this history with relationships that didn't work about before. And his last girlfriend cheated on him. And I told him multiple times before that I felt bad for him and I wouldn't do these things.

So I wanted to talk to him about how things have been going TOO FAST for me and I want to slow it down a bit. And he got on full rage. First talk was a call, second talk was in person. He called me things like: Filthy liar, disgusting, I'm like the rest of these girls, he shouldn't never have loved me, I'm a cheater, I probably have someone else etcetera.

I've blocked him since then, but I feel so anxious all the time. I really want to find love, but I'm also scared this will happen again.. That people want too much from me and I can't give it to them and they will get mad at me


I'm sorry for the story or if it's too negative..
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's just awful. I can't say too much about it because I haven't really had a lot of dating experience, but I can say that not all people are like that. Many people will respect your boundaries, and if he wasn't able to that's his loss and his problem. I hope things look up for you and that you manage to find someone who's right for you.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so sorry that happened to you, that's just awful. I can't say too much about it because I haven't really had a lot of dating experience, but I can say that not all people are like that. Many people will respect your boundaries, and if he wasn't able to that's his loss and his problem. I hope things look up for you and that you manage to find someone who's right for you.
Thanks, I appreciate that..
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Sorry you had to go through that. You are not too much or too little. You deserve to have your boundaries respected. I see how you'd feel scared of experiencing that again. Please don't stop standing up for yourself -- the right person will respect you.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry that you had to go through such a terrible experience with this guy. I'm glad that you looked after yourself and broke it off. You deserve to be loved and treated with respect by your partner, and he was definitely not being the best he could for you. I hope you find someone that you have a strong and healthy connection to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm so sorry that this happened to you. it's a really scary experience to go through. my first relationship was abusive, and my boyfriend nearly ruined the idea of future relationships for me. i realized eventually that he's the minority and that there are wonderful people in the world who would treat me right. you'll find someone someday who is right for you and who will respect your limits. you are more than enough and you don't have to meet someone's every need. i'm glad that you told him how you felt and advocated for yourself.:pandalove: someone will come around who will make you feel comfortable, loved, and respected.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread