Recent content by GoldenBunny

  1. GoldenBunny

    Appreciation Jimin why...

    He's so talented - I love our memory squirrel and his dedication to capturing their story and moments so much :sadcat:
  2. GoldenBunny

    TXT Fandom name...

    Well the members voted on it supposedly - because they liked all the different meanings of 'Young' in Korean! :taesquish: I like both Always and Forever but thinking about it - Forever would be a bit better I think!
  3. GoldenBunny

    400th thread

    YAAAAY Congratulations and sweaterpaws Kook hugs!!! :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky: Here is to many many more (for great content but also so I can stare at your gorgeous sig endlessly) :taesquish:
  4. GoldenBunny

    Appreciation Cover kings doing it all over again

    ugh I never ever ever get sick of their Youngblood covering, from Chan's gorgeous opening and their excellent phrasing.... :nekolove: perfection.
  5. GoldenBunny

    Solo [Official] BTS Jungkook 정국 | Artist Thread

    Agreed it's so gorgeous! It really brings out another side of the song and his vocals. :sadcat:
  6. GoldenBunny

    BTS REVAMP THREAD

    I am a lazy badge maker but I will be cheering on/voting happily! *pulling for 2019 pics, maybe actually should make badges*
  7. GoldenBunny

    Oof I should sleep

    :bigcatlove:Yaaaaay travel sleep miracle! Although after your adventure it's completely understandable you were utterly wiped. BUT HEY I see you still lurkin' - SLEEP WOMAN! :chickill::chickill::chickill:
  8. GoldenBunny

    Solo [Official] BTS Jungkook 정국 | Artist Thread

    So pure! Someone in a GC was talking about what makes him so rare is that he's perfect and aware of his abilities and yet has no ego, which is such a lovely, unique combo. :pepeheart: (Also liked this description )
  9. GoldenBunny

    Appreciation Your favorite choreo of 2019 so far?

    Taemin - Want is an amazing showcase of his incredibleness Dionysus was already mentioned, so the great creativity of Crown! Another vote for Piri, incredible and really fitting as always :nekolove:
  10. GoldenBunny

    Oof I should sleep

    TY 💜 I think you're right! All that thinking will work itself out into a solution of some sort, it's the brain working through tings. Same, I've never been able to sleep on planes, even like 12 hour ones and when exhausted feh. Always gotta book that "serious nap time" before any sort of fun...
  11. GoldenBunny

    Appreciation A bad guy with carrot phone case

    Your taste is *excellent* (My BT21 biases RJ :rjbow:-> Mang bias-wrecker those MOVES <3 ) He really does have a bunny identity crisis at times!!
  12. GoldenBunny

    Oof I should sleep

    No major reason just thinking too much!! Worrying about friends maybes? But sleep doesn't always like me. :sadcat: Monday Zombies Union Unite :dab:
  13. GoldenBunny

    I need new mutuals on Twitter

    Iz me! https://mobile.twitter.com/MoonchildRising I'm really boring I just repost cute things I like and sometimes get into it with with antis when I'm feeling sassy (but really rarely):rjeat:
  14. GoldenBunny

    Appreciation Jimin is the boyfriendiest

    His cuteness is so hardcore I find it personally offensive. I finally watched his Vlive with RM today and I just wanted to reach through the screen and *Squish.Him.* :taesquish: