Recent content by Key_the_VIP

  1. Key_the_VIP

    Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

    Go to the hospital/clinic if you can. A lot of them have walk-ins in case you need to see someone urgently. Or call the place your doctor works at to see if they are out for the holidays or something. They should have a back-up.
  2. Key_the_VIP

    How to cure boredom?

    YouTube, video games, Webtoon
  3. Key_the_VIP

    Do you recommend Hulu or Netflix?

    I use Hulu Plus more often. It has a better line-up of things that are running currently, so it works well for me. It also has a lot of older shows that I like to watch. I don't really use it for movies though.
  4. Key_the_VIP

    Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵

    I hope they've called you back since you made this post?
  5. Key_the_VIP

    Popular groups that you've never heard a single song from?

    Pretty much all girl groups.
  6. Key_the_VIP

    How was your day today? ^~^

    I took a GIANT poop! (」゜ロ゜)」
  7. Key_the_VIP

    Men don't want natural women?

    I hate makeup and refuse to wear it. Ain't nobody got time to care about what men want.
  8. Key_the_VIP

    Lemme Visual Rate Your Biases

    You rated Seungri above TOP. I just... I can't. He's not even a person, he's a panda. Like the whole group thinks we haven't noticed BUT WE DO.
  9. Key_the_VIP

    I'm here to start Mess

  10. Key_the_VIP

    I'm all for random cute!!!!

    I'm all for random cute!!!!
  11. Key_the_VIP

    Lemme Visual Rate Your Biases

    BIGBANG's TOP
  12. Key_the_VIP

    What is your bias leaving under your Christmas tree?

    They are on the way!
  13. Key_the_VIP

    What is your bias leaving under your Christmas tree?

    Ah, but there is still Christmas food!