Simply disgusting.:llama_ramen:
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 November 2018 #21 Simply disgusting. Reactions: O_o_Cheese, CrunchyLegend, dooh and 2 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 18 November 2018 #22 Skinnny said: Simply super duper delicious. Click to expand... I agree Reactions: blueberries, Skinnny, CrunchyLegend and 2 others
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 November 2018 #23 Golden_Wishes said: Delicious Fight me @la_mort_pour_vous @Lovely_Cornchips Click to expand... I think I have to unstan Go Won Reactions: VillageIdiot
Golden_Wishes said: Delicious Fight me @la_mort_pour_vous @Lovely_Cornchips Click to expand... I think I have to unstan Go Won
Key_the_VIP Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 40 Reactions Received 182 Location In TOP's jacket Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 November 2018 #24 Reactions: O_o_Cheese, CrunchyLegend and VillageIdiot
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 1 October 2024 #25 (Thanks to oaoswendy.)