Recent content by NanoX

  1. NanoX

    One thing you want from your faves next comeback?

    Choreo to not have one person always hidden in the back.
  2. NanoX

    It's been a few days since EVERGLOW's debut

    its just ok for me. Too much autotune for my liking, the song itself is good.
  3. NanoX

    Who are your top 8 groups bias? (Part 2)

    1. (G)I-DLE - Soyeon (Super Hyper Mega Ultimate Bias) 2. CLC - Yeeun (UB) Big Wall 3. Red Velvet - Seulgi 4. EXID - Hani 5. AKMU - Suhyun 6. Dreamcatcher - Dami 7. LOONA - Haseul 8. Twice - Dahyun/Nayeon
  4. NanoX

    Who are your top 8 groups?

    1. (G)I-DLE 2/3. Red Velvet 2/3. CLC 4. EXID 5. AKMU 6. Dreamcatcher 7. LOONA 8. Twice
  5. NanoX

    Help choose the name for HAPPYFACE Ent. new Boygroup

    These are so bad kek... D1CE is passable cuz I can just pronounce it as Dice instead.
  6. NanoX

    Appreciation Yeeun just started streaming!

    I always watch her lives, shes too cute. :maheart: Too bad the episodes take so long to get subbed, and thanks for doing Cubes job subbers.
  7. NanoX

    Photo I'M GETTING A DIVORCE GUYS!!!

    I struggle a lot everyday aswell...
  8. NanoX

    News "HI, WADE 💜" Says HER!

    One awesome dude that translates IDLE and other groups content went to a fansign and asked her to write it. Not only for him but other people as well.
  9. NanoX

    News "HI, WADE 💜" Says HER!

    Gratz man... You are one lucky boy. Hope someday I will get noticed by Soyeon aswell. :sanapray:
  10. NanoX

    Comebacks that you were disappointed by?

    So far I've been lucky that my faves haven't disappointed me yet. When it comes to other groups, I can't be disappointed if I don't expect much.
  11. NanoX

    News cube is a disgrace

    All the songs in the album could be a title track... it is that good.
  12. NanoX

    Latata vs Hann vs Senorita

    Right now Senorita>Hann>>>>>>>>>>>>>Latata Senorita is still fresh and I still listen to it a lot, but its probably a matter of time until Hann becomes #1 again. That or I will be addicted to Senorita forever.
  13. NanoX

    Performance Wanna see CRACKHEADS in action???

    Miyeon aegyo for days... @WhiteWadeWilson are you ok? Some of those TMIs were savage... no chill.
  14. NanoX

    News Goodbye Neverland, I'm...

    Cutest Yeorobun you will ever hear.
  15. NanoX

    Top 5 Biases?

    Soyeon Yeeun Yuqi/Shuhua/Soojin/Miyeon/Minnie Seungyeon Seulgi