Top 5 Biases? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I created Dirty Senpai, I can kill him all I want in my kokoro :chickill:
Nooo dirty Senpai must be protected pls :pandabeg:
And Uwu Senpai can be fun too :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
since I have lot of biases in NCT, Seventeen and EXO ima just do one

  1. Kyungsoo (ultimate bias)
  2. Winwin (istg no one could beat Kyungsoo but this lil shit is really something else for me)
  3. Wonwoo
  4. Chanwoo
  5. Dami
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread