Recent content by NogaNono

  1. NogaNono

    What books did/do you have to read in school?

    I had to read a lot (these are just the ones I remember there were probably more): Fahrenheit 451 The Pearl And Then There Were None The Outsiders Island of The Blue Dolphins Romeo and Juliet Antigone All My Sons The Catcher In The Rye Beowulf The Red Glass Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Some became...
  2. NogaNono

    News Brave Girls to guest on Weekly Idol (Surprise Weekly Idol live- Air Date 14th April 2021)

    Yeah I mean I can’t complain. I haven’t had the chance to listen to her new album yet but she makes consistently good music so I’m sure she deserves it too. Two female artists on top of the charts? We love to see it :sj_weary:
  3. NogaNono

    News Brave Girls to guest on Weekly Idol (Surprise Weekly Idol live- Air Date 14th April 2021)

    Wow we’re getting so much content lately :sj_weary: Too bad their PAK was broken by IU but at least they’re still going strong.
  4. NogaNono

    You're first song from your favorite group?

    SNSD: Mr. Taxi CLC: Hobgoblin
  5. NogaNono

    Teaser Mamamoo Wheein- Solo album coming soon (Teaser)

    As a Wheein bias I’m so happy. :pandalove: Ever since ‘Easy’ came out, I’ve been wanting her to have her official solo debut and I’m so happy it’s finally coming :) She definitely has my favorite voice in Mamamoo so I’m really looking forward to it.
  6. NogaNono

    Groups that had better music in the past?

    Probably an unpopular opinion but KARD. I loved their tropical house sound but ever since Bomb Bomb it seems like they’ve pretty much abandoned it. Their new sound is just noisy to me and not really something I’m interested in tbh.
  7. NogaNono

    I hate kpop.

    That sucks. I’m not necessarily their fan but you can tell how much Jae cares about both his members and his streaming so it’s really a shame he had to give up something so important to him. I’m not really sure what he might have done but Jae always gets mistreated by JYP or “cancelled” for...
  8. NogaNono

    News Brave Girls guesting on JTBC Knowing Bros!!

    Nice!~ I also like knowing bros so it’ll be fun to see them on there.
  9. NogaNono

    Just 2 hours to go.....

    Damn that sucks :pandasad: I love IU but girl just this once can’t you just delay your comeback a bit so Brave Girls can stay on top a bit more TT In all seriousness though it’s been a good ride and I couldn’t be more proud of them. I hope that they’ll be able to hold on to their success in the...
  10. NogaNono

    How do you feel about your favorite group(s) changing their concept?

    I mean if I’m being honest, the main reason I got into Twice was because of their cute concept. In the past, I’ve always been open to them trying something new once or twice but I’ve never really wanted a full on concept change from them. But now that it’s happened... I mean I support the girls...
  11. NogaNono

    News Brave Girls surpasses Twice as the girl group with most PAKs in history (198)

    THIS IS ACTUALLY INSANE :nakypog: I honestly would have never expected them to get this far but here we are now, and I’m living for it. Brave Girls NGG indeed:sanapray:
  12. NogaNono

    News #Rollin6thWin

    it’s crazy how they keep winning but I’m so happy for them :sanapray:
  13. NogaNono

    News All members of Brave Girls rank in top 10 for brand reputation rankings

    That’s crazy, good for them!~ As a side note I’m happy to see Chuu on the ranking as well :maheart:
  14. NogaNono

    News Brave Girls Rollin' reaches 130 PAKs, tied with Refund Sisters for highest PAKs by a female group ever

    It’s crazy how successful they’ve been, and all because of one viral video. It’s really cool that the public is taking such an interest in them too because it’s usually just the song which goes viral not the group too.
  15. NogaNono

    Attack on Titan This Sunday

    I know right!~ It was like a two year wait :( That’s whyId rather just watch it all in one go.