Recent content by SkylesDaughter

  1. SkylesDaughter

    i’ve had it the whole time 😞💔 it’s for donating

    i’ve had it the whole time 😞💔 it’s for donating
  2. SkylesDaughter

    GOOD :pepe_cool:

    GOOD :pepe_cool:
  3. SkylesDaughter

    i can’t believe you still have yours 🤯

    i can’t believe you still have yours 🤯
  4. SkylesDaughter

    Yes of course! i’m not very active though

    Yes of course! i’m not very active though
  5. SkylesDaughter

    YESSSSS! :pepe_yippee:

    YESSSSS! :pepe_yippee:
  6. SkylesDaughter

    i love you boi 😉

    i love you boi 😉
  7. SkylesDaughter

    BOI I DONT HATE YOU BOI

    BOI I DONT HATE YOU BOI
  8. SkylesDaughter

    WHAT THE HECK I DID NOT EVEN SEE THIS

    WHAT THE HECK I DID NOT EVEN SEE THIS
  9. SkylesDaughter

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    today started off so good and then it ended horribly 😭💔💔
  10. SkylesDaughter

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    i feel like i’m gonna be sick 🤒
  11. SkylesDaughter

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    what do i even buy for a 40 year old man 😭😭
  12. SkylesDaughter

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    NO I FORGOT TO WISH MY DAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUHI FEEL SO BAD IM 5 DAYS LATE
  13. SkylesDaughter

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    FIRST HEESEUNG THEN YENA USING AI AND NOW JYP?? WHAT IS HAPPENING
  14. SkylesDaughter

    i haven’t watched any of those 🤔 my favorites are Hospital Playlist, Weightlifting Fairy Kim...

    i haven’t watched any of those 🤔 my favorites are Hospital Playlist, Weightlifting Fairy Kim bokjoo, and pretty much any kdrama i finished which is a lot
  15. SkylesDaughter

    probably my baekgyeul pobs! i used to watch kdramas all the time 😍 which kdrama is your favorite??

    probably my baekgyeul pobs! i used to watch kdramas all the time 😍 which kdrama is your favorite??