Official Post Your Random Thoughts (144 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Im so hyperfixated on HYM that i cant reply to notifs or even care about dailies:dying:
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
haha, at least you still check out new songs :yolk:

ofc since sooyoung’s in it right :fangirling: idol i is in my plan to watch list! is it good? :takingnotes:

WHAAAT there’s a reboot? :uheardthatbs: (oh i think totaldramarama is different from total drama. like connected but different? 🤔)

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE PHYSICAL BOOKS AAAA. but that’s understandable 😭 oooh i should try reading wiki articles somtimes :pepechillin:
It's about the only thing I do, to be honest. :irenecrazy:
Yes :dogsmile: Despite not being a big K-Drama person, I enjoyed it, so I'd say so.

Yes. It came out in 2023 and has two seasons. Has its issues, but it's TD, that's expected. I enjoyed it overall. Total Dramarama is a separate, non-canon spinoff. Not what I'm talking about.

For Wikipedia, check out a topic you're interested in and go from there. Tons of in-article links means you'll fall down a hole quite easily. :fangirling:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread