Official Post Your Random Thoughts (112 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: Jungwonie

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
BUT DIDN'T VIKKI POST SOMETHING ABOUT THE TIME SHIFT FOR AMERICANS :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
but the card game follows kst, its YOU who has to do the math and figure out when the new day starts for YOU. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
but the card game follows kst, its YOU who has to do the math and figure out when the new day starts for YOU. :haylul:
no for a min there i thought we were all affected by the time shift :jisoosmh::jisoosmh: AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT OF THAT WHEN IT SAID "FOR THE AMERICANS" OH MY DAYS I'M SO DUMB LMAOOOO
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
it was so sudden that while i hope they did talk and he decided, i worry it was forced :susPepe:
I have heard he wanted to go solo and be himself but I am not an Engene so I am not sure
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It's about the only thing I do, to be honest. :irenecrazy:
Yes :dogsmile: Despite not being a big K-Drama person, I enjoyed it, so I'd say so.

Yes. It came out in 2023 and has two seasons. Has its issues, but it's TD, that's expected. I enjoyed it overall. Total Dramarama is a separate, non-canon spinoff. Not what I'm talking about.

For Wikipedia, check out a topic you're interested in and go from there. Tons of in-article links means you'll fall down a hole quite easily. :fangirling:
:runrunrun: i really need to listen to new music

oooh okaay!

i'm alr at ep 3 in idol i :sakUwu: sasaengs are craaazyyy :headache: i feel like that mysterious girl (possibly laik's ex ? ... or close friend idk) killed wooseong. my thoughts might change though >.>

random (but also kind of not) but me and my cousin saw a wikipedia article about my cousin's cousin's great (? i think) grandfather who was a soldier during the ww2 and the korean war. we also saw another article about a ship that was named after him. i mean he isn't related to me but i think it's pretty cool :sniff:

edit: oop reading the article again, i'm not sure if HE sent filipino soldiers to korea of if he also went there? i feel like this article was js translated and not actually written in filipino cause it lowk sounds wrong reading it :susPepe:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread