Official Post Your Random Thoughts (112 Viewers)

Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
:runrunrun: i really need to listen to new music

oooh okaay!

i'm alr at ep 3 in idol i :sakUwu: sasaengs are craaazyyy :headache: i feel like that mysterious girl (possibly laik's ex ? ... or close friend idk) killed wooseong. my thoughts might change though >.>

random (but also kind of not) but me and my cousin saw a wikipedia article about my cousin's cousin's great (? i think) grandfather who was a soldier during the ww2 and the korean war. we also saw another article about a ship that was named after him. i mean he isn't related to me but i think it's pretty cool :sniff:
Wow it’s really cool!! Are you Korean?(sorry if this question feels uncomfortable)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Wow it’s really cool!! Are you Korean?(sorry if this question feels uncomfortable)
right? :maheart: it's fine!! but i'm actually a Filipino hihi. oop reading the article again, i'm not sure if HE sent filipino soldiers to korea of if he also went there? i feel like this article was js translated and not actually written in filipino cause it lowk sounds wrong reading it :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snailmin
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
right? :maheart: it's fine!! but i'm actually a Filipino hihi. oop reading the article again, i'm not sure if HE sent filipino soldiers to korea of if he also went there? i feel like this article was js translated and not actually written in filipino cause it lowk sounds wrong reading it :susPepe:
Okay!! :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
btw i keep seeing you around but i was too shy to approach you :maheart: how are you doing?
I am doing well!!! How are you? :pandalove:
btw I am also very shy! Sometimes I want to write something but I don’t write it because I think others might think I am weird and stupid! Something about me: I love to dance!!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Not diagnosed w/ NPD but no one is evil because of their disorder and y'all are #relatable sometimes. Also, I will always stand with the demonized because me too. I could've phrased this better but whatever, malarkey.
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
:runrunrun: i really need to listen to new music

oooh okaay!

i'm alr at ep 3 in idol i :sakUwu: sasaengs are craaazyyy :headache: i feel like that mysterious girl (possibly laik's ex ? ... or close friend idk) killed wooseong. my thoughts might change though >.>

random (but also kind of not) but me and my cousin saw a wikipedia article about my cousin's cousin's great (? i think) grandfather who was a soldier during the ww2 and the korean war. we also saw another article about a ship that was named after him. i mean he isn't related to me but i think it's pretty cool :sniff:

edit: oop reading the article again, i'm not sure if HE sent filipino soldiers to korea of if he also went there? i feel like this article was js translated and not actually written in filipino cause it lowk sounds wrong reading it :susPepe:
The mystery girl is certainly a character, I'll say that. How you interpret this is up to you. :taesip:

That's so interesting. Is the article in Filipino (Tagalog? I know there are many language in the Philippines, but that's the one ppl usually refer to. Has nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just rambling)?

I have no clue what else to talk about. :chanwtf:
I'm going to a punk flea market next weekend. Are you going anywhere fun soon or have you recently?

Also, I can give you music recommendations if you want. Better with non-Kpop since it's easier to find things that fit an individual's taste. Just let me know what kind of sound you're into/looking for.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Not diagnosed w/ NPD but no one is evil because of their disorder and y'all are #relatable sometimes. Also, I will always stand with the demonized because me too. I could've phrased this better but whatever, malarkey.
I have ADHD and autism and I am not evil, just when I have feelings they are very strong, and yes sometimes I lose control but that I am better at controlling myself now and I don’t get angry often anymore.
I would have phrased it “People with NPD has strong feelings” and also I hate when people say disorder people with ADHD, autism and more are just wired differently.
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no heehoon
NO HEEJAKE UGH WHAT THE FRCIK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread