Official Post Your Random Thoughts (146 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Need a hand maybe
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Classic song :kokorohappy:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My brain hurts
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
totally need a nap
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
II have to wait until tomorrow regardless : /
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I am doing well!!! How are you? :pandalove:
btw I am also very shy! Sometimes I want to write something but I don’t write it because I think others might think I am weird and stupid! Something about me: I love to dance!!
that's good!! i'm doing fine but i'm js really nervous for our research consultation tomorrow :cold_doge:

same :yolk: i also love to dance! i'm js not good at it :uwu: what are your other hobbies?
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The mystery girl is certainly a character, I'll say that. How you interpret this is up to you. :taesip:

That's so interesting. Is the article in Filipino (Tagalog? I know there are many language in the Philippines, but that's the one ppl usually refer to. Has nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just rambling)?

I have no clue what else to talk about. :chanwtf:
I'm going to a punk flea market next weekend. Are you going anywhere fun soon or have you recently?

Also, I can give you music recommendations if you want. Better with non-Kpop since it's easier to find things that fit an individual's taste. Just let me know what kind of sound you're into/looking for.
i have a bad feeling about her :taesquish:

it's in Filipino! basically Filipino is like the standardized version of Tagalog

omg flea market!! tell me if you find nice pulls :maheart: i’m unfortunately not going anywhere fun soon but i went to a flea market last week! it was pokemon themed :pandaamazed: now i’m not familiar with pokemon but i had lots of fun! cause i was with my friends and not everything was ab pokemon too haha

i’m not really good with genres soooo :pandashrug: try giving me recs and i’ll tell you which ones i like :bobross:
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
that's good!! i'm doing fine but i'm js really nervous for our research consultation tomorrow :cold_doge:

same :yolk: i also love to dance! i'm js not good at it :uwu: what are your other hobbies?
I understand you are nervous.
My hoobies and interests are Kpop (ofc) Singing, rapping, songwriting, history, geography, religion, Asian,African and South American culture(mostly Asian), writing histories, drawing, reading and eating(food from other countries(also mostly Asian))
That’s many hobbies lol:shockedjohnny::excitedcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread