Recent content by thelegend

  1. thelegend

    Game Bop or flop

    It's not my style...
  2. thelegend

    Game Bop or flop

    It's a nice song
  3. thelegend

    Oh wow, you must be really nice. I nearly unstained after Sica left

    Oh wow, you must be really nice. I nearly unstained after Sica left
  4. thelegend

    Game Do you stan, like, neutral, or dislike the group above you?

    Neutral Girls' Generation
  5. thelegend

    Game Count to 10000

    1309
  6. thelegend

    Thank you! Sorry for the bad quality :zoomeyes: Are you a Jessica Stan? I love her!

    Thank you! Sorry for the bad quality :zoomeyes: Are you a Jessica Stan? I love her!
  7. thelegend

    News BLACKPINK TO COMEBACK AT THE END OF MARCH!

    It's already bad enough as it is, with the Seungri scandal :pepesalut: Blackpink is his last hope
  8. thelegend

    March Madness: Round 12 (GG)

    I like them both :pepecry2:
  9. thelegend

    Game Tasty or Disgusting?

    Okay Peanut butter
  10. thelegend

    March Madness: Round 11 (GG)

    Is this about which group you prefer? After School
  11. thelegend

    News BLACKPINK TO COMEBACK AT THE END OF MARCH!

    Hopefully YG isn't lying....
  12. thelegend

    18+ A few years ago I talked to this one friend

    I can't tell if you're telling the truth or not, and I don't think I want to know
  13. thelegend

    Favorite song(s) from soloists?

    Anything Taeyeon has released :pepeheart:
  14. thelegend

    Game Which idol do you think is more attractive?

    Jisoo Yoona or Seohyun?