March Madness: Round 12 (GG) (1 Viewer)

Gugudan vs. Girls Day

  • Girls Day

    Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Gugudan

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Support my babies- underrated queens Gugudan :pepecry1: :maheart:

They can pull off any concept :sanapray:





Also 2 amazing subunits (although RIP Ogu Ogu :pepecry1:)




Amazing vocal line :pandalove:


Amazing dance line :pandalove:


Danjjak nation fighting!! :sanapray::sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Support my babies- underrated queens Gugudan :pepecry1::maheart:

They can pull off any concept :sanapray:





Also 2 amazing subunits (although RIP Ogu Ogu :pepecry1:)




Amazing vocal line :pandalove:


Amazing dance line :pandalove:


Danjjak nation fighting!! :sanapray::sanapray:
Honestly they are so good.
Its a shame that members got hurt so often and that Sejeong's solo stans will not jump on board.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly they are so good.
Its a shame that members got hurt so often and that Sejeong's solo stans will not jump on board.
Even I went in as a Sejeong solo stan but ended up loving the whole group :sanapray:

Their debut was kinda meh and I think turned off a lot of people too but they've been so good since, always consistent. Maybe their unpredictable concept keeps stans away too Idk. I hope they find more success this year, has there even been any update on their comeback/activities?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Even I went in as a Sejeong solo stan but ended up loving the whole group :sanapray:

Their debut was kinda meh and I think turned off a lot of people too but they've been so good since, always consistent. Maybe their unpredictable concept keeps stans away too Idk. I hope they find more success this year, has there even been any update on their comeback/activities?
I have not heard any thing.
I think what really hurt them more than just the debut was the timing in the middle of IOI's run. It would have been easier to forgive for some if the song were amazing but it wasn't.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have not heard any thing.
I think what really hurt them more than just the debut was the timing in the middle of IOI's run. It would have been easier to forgive for some if the song were amazing but it wasn't.
Yeah going away from Whatta Man to do Wonderland was not good :maheart:

I still think Sejeong should have solo releases too, she hasn't done anything for a while- it could get some more exposure for her group as well. Anyway, I think the ship has sailed on their popularity, I hope they keep getting comebacks though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn’t even think before voting since I’m not a fan of Gugudan’s music
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


everyday girl‘s day~

I just have way too many memories with my girls. It wouldn’t feel right to not vote for them
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Girl's Day because they have the best debut song in herstory!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread