March Madness: Round 11 (GG) (2 Viewers)

AOA vs. After School

  • AOA

    Votes: 17 63.0%
  • After School

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ahem voting for After School is almost as good as voting for OC :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray: OC wouldn't exist without AS
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ahem voting for After School is almost as good as voting for OC :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray: OC wouldn't exist without AS
Yep but i go back and watch sub unit stuff way more often than any full group AS.
But with AOA i will go watch the 2 i named.
its weird.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yep but i go back and watch sub unit stuff way more often than any full group AS.
But with AOA i will go watch the 2 i named.
its weird.
Still, I mean i like OC more too but Nana, Raina are (and Lizzy was) still members of AS (I think)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Still, I mean i like OC more too but Nana, Raina are (and Lizzy was) still members of AS (I think)
Yes they are and suposedly OC is still alive somehow.

AS blue :) i think i just like this type of pop more than AS main group stuff.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes they are and suposedly OC is still alive somehow.

AS blue :) i think i just like this type of pop more than AS main group stuff.
Me too! I love their unique concept and upbeat image
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread