Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
wayvoutsold
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by wayvoutsold
News
LOONA reveals their official lightstick!
It’s stunning!
wayvoutsold
Post #5
18 June 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Performance
IZ*ONE - Welcome + 환상동화 (Secret Story of the Swan) Performance Film
I liked it, it’s pretty different from other IZ*ONE title tracks but it’s still solid
wayvoutsold
Post #21
15 June 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Did you like WayV’s new album?
Did you like WayV’s new album?
wayvoutsold
Profile post
11 June 2020
Appreciation
This is what WayV got their pets for
We stan Bella who promotes WayV better than SM :sanapray:
wayvoutsold
Post #5
11 June 2020
Forum:
The Tea House
Group
WayV official thread!
Since no one posted this yet... I love this song! It might just be my favorite of all the NCT titles this year!
wayvoutsold
Post #706
11 June 2020
Forum:
Hall Of Idols (China)
are u approachable irl?
I don’t think so, I’m reserved and I don’t usually approach people actively
wayvoutsold
Post #13
10 June 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Group
WayV official thread!
What are your favorite songs from Awaken The World? Mine are Electric Hearts, Up From Here and Bad Alive
wayvoutsold
Post #704
9 June 2020
Forum:
Hall Of Idols (China)
Appreciation
Your favourite song starting with 'B'
wayvoutsold
Post #13
7 June 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Appreciation
Comment and I will give you a B-side I love
:susPepe:
wayvoutsold
Post #15
6 June 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Group
WayV official thread!
Like... a little wet?
wayvoutsold
Post #703
6 June 2020
Forum:
Hall Of Idols (China)
Appreciation
i lived in america for 4 years, that's why i'm here, man
Safe to say I did horribly :kijoongstare: Congrats on finishing college!
wayvoutsold
Post #34
6 June 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
what do you think about meditation?
I do it sometimes, but it does not always calm me down
wayvoutsold
Post #5
5 June 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Group
WayV official thread!
wayvoutsold
Post #701
5 June 2020
Forum:
Hall Of Idols (China)
Who do you currently buy albums for...
I currently buy albums from: -NCT (all units) -LOONA -Dreamcatcher -Day6 -The Rose I plan on buying from: -GWSN -WJSN -OnlyOneOf -fromis_9
wayvoutsold
Post #13
5 June 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
about me ...
I’m very happy for you, that sounds great!
wayvoutsold
Post #24
5 June 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Forums
wayvoutsold
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.