Group WayV official thread! (3 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Since no one posted this yet... I love this song! It might just be my favorite of all the NCT titles this year!
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Henlo bebsicles
Pepe GIFs | Tenor

Just kiddiiiiiiing I'm here because I fell in lofe with WayV uwu <3333333333 lmao I can't pick a bias ;-; At first it was Hendery, but everyone else is wrecking me so hard. Especially Wimwim and YangYang. The new song is a bop. I didn't like it when I first heard it, but on the 2nd listen I was like: STAPH REWIND TURN BACK TIME
Starting today, I'm a Wayzenni
:queen::queen::queen:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Henlo bebsicles
Pepe GIFs | Tenor

Just kiddiiiiiiing I'm here because I fell in lofe with WayV uwu <3333333333 lmao I can't pick a bias ;-; At first it was Hendery, but everyone else is wrecking me so hard. Especially Wimwim and YangYang. The new song is a bop. I didn't like it when I first heard it, but on the 2nd listen I was like: STAPH REWIND TURN BACK TIME
Starting today, I'm a Wayzenni
:queen::queen::queen:
Welcome, you only made one mistake.... only SM says Wayzenni, every sensible WayV stan says Weishennie.

WayV are all so loveable! I can give you links to a few of the best livestreams and behind the scenes videos from them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread