- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Only Human for meWhat are your favorite songs from Awaken The World? Mine are Electric Hearts, Up From Here and Bad Alive
Ofc@maruberry would you be okay with me posting group superm updates since Lucas and Ten are part of it?
Welcome, you only made one mistake.... only SM says Wayzenni, every sensible WayV stan says Weishennie.Henlo bebsicles
![]()
Just kiddiiiiiiing I'm here because I fell in lofe with WayV uwu <3333333333 lmao I can't pick a bias ;-; At first it was Hendery, but everyone else is wrecking me so hard. Especially Wimwim and YangYang. The new song is a bop. I didn't like it when I first heard it, but on the 2nd listen I was like: STAPH REWIND TURN BACK TIME
Starting today, I'm a Wayzenni