- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
If only it was that easy :’)))break free! be like me!![]()
If only it was that easy :’)))break free! be like me!![]()
it is though xDIf only it was that easy :’)))
Well than why aren’t I famOUS YET SKSKSKSKit is though xD
you got the ks press position I didn'tWell than why aren’t I famOUS YET SKSKSKSK
That doesn’t mean anything :Cyou got the ks press position I didn't![]()
it's means you're better duh lolThat doesn’t mean anything :C
No it doesn’t!! >:Cit's means you're better duh lol
well you got in and I didn't soNo it doesn’t!! >:C
UGH WHATEVERwell you got in and I didn't so![]()
no i'm notUGH WHATEVER
You’re still better than me
you're way kinder and funnierUGH WHATEVER
You’re still better than me
Nope, not at allyou're way kinder and funnier
i'm not nice thoNope, not at all
Everyone here can agree that my humor is dry. And you can be really kind so your statement is: false 😤
I don't think so though,,,I try to be but people think I come off as passive :'''''i'm not nice tho
i'm not really nice
you are <3
I can't even be mean now smhI don't think so though,,,I try to be but people think I come off as passive :'''''
You aren't always nice but you're only mean in a funny way! <3
YOU ARE AMAZING AND FUN TO TALK TO!! THATS WHAT!I can't even be mean now smh
so what am I
and no, not to me <3 you're perfect, not passive xD
we both areYOU ARE AMAZING AND FUN TO TALK TO!! THATS WHAT!
I'm glad <3![]()