Appreciation 1,000 Messages (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope, not at all
Everyone here can agree that my humor is dry. And you can be really kind so your statement is: false 😤
i'm not nice tho
:welp:

i'm not really nice
you are <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
i'm not nice tho
:welp:

i'm not really nice
you are <3
I don't think so though,,,I try to be but people think I come off as passive :'''''

You aren't always nice but you're only mean in a funny way! <3
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think so though,,,I try to be but people think I come off as passive :'''''

You aren't always nice but you're only mean in a funny way! <3
I can't even be mean now smh
so what am I :pepecry2:
and no, not to me <3 you're perfect, not passive xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread