- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
10. Solar - An actual ray of sunshine not unlike her stage name <333 She is so beautiful, her laugh is adorable, she sings and dances SO well and she's so funny? Basically perfect 
9. Lia - She is amazingly talented and has a gorgeous voice. She is so chill and looks fun to be around, I mean she's part of my ult female group so ofc I'm going to love her to death
8. Yena - She is a ball of energy, so fun and so funny, so cute also, and one of the best all rounders I've ever seen. WE STAN
7. Sana - She's so amazing! I love her cuteness, her energy, and her stage presence so much~ One of my biggest crushes for sure
6. Chungha - A sweet and amazing person, I love her voice her dancing her charisma and the fact that she is so chill <33
5. Bora - A darling amazing person with a beautiful voice. I fell in love with her on Girls Planet and I think she's gotta be one of the best people in the industry ^^
4. Ryujin - She is the dryest funniest girl ever for real, I love how much she does not care. Her charisma also is just >>>>>>>>>
3. Yuna - A crackhead girl to the max, she feels like she is so fun to be around, so amazing so funny so talented
2. Yeji - SUCH a sweetheart, forever a bullied leader, she deserves the world and more she is so amazing and I LOVE HER SO MUCH
1. Chaeryeong - Finally my ultimate bias, I just love this girl. She's so amazing and so funny on complete accident and purpose. She's savage and yet super sweet. She is charismatic and yet also shy and preciousssss
@OnlyCalB @LoveYooShaSha @Abeamus @RandAlThor @Magician @Reverie @babybloo
9. Lia - She is amazingly talented and has a gorgeous voice. She is so chill and looks fun to be around, I mean she's part of my ult female group so ofc I'm going to love her to death
8. Yena - She is a ball of energy, so fun and so funny, so cute also, and one of the best all rounders I've ever seen. WE STAN
7. Sana - She's so amazing! I love her cuteness, her energy, and her stage presence so much~ One of my biggest crushes for sure
6. Chungha - A sweet and amazing person, I love her voice her dancing her charisma and the fact that she is so chill <33
5. Bora - A darling amazing person with a beautiful voice. I fell in love with her on Girls Planet and I think she's gotta be one of the best people in the industry ^^
4. Ryujin - She is the dryest funniest girl ever for real, I love how much she does not care. Her charisma also is just >>>>>>>>>
3. Yuna - A crackhead girl to the max, she feels like she is so fun to be around, so amazing so funny so talented
2. Yeji - SUCH a sweetheart, forever a bullied leader, she deserves the world and more she is so amazing and I LOVE HER SO MUCH
1. Chaeryeong - Finally my ultimate bias, I just love this girl. She's so amazing and so funny on complete accident and purpose. She's savage and yet super sweet. She is charismatic and yet also shy and preciousssss
@OnlyCalB @LoveYooShaSha @Abeamus @RandAlThor @Magician @Reverie @babybloo