#1 Dai5y here!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes, hello this is Chirps.

I would like to remind everyone that my ultimate girl group
is in FACT-Girlsday.
Do with that what you will.

*hint hint*
*wink wink*

:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Have you told that to onlycalb to sign you up for some cards so we don´t forget what to offer to who? I think there is a high chance you´ll be the only one collecting them :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Have you told that to onlycalb to sign you up for some cards so we don´t forget what to offer to who? I think there is a high chance you´ll be the only one collecting them :D.
I added so much to the list. I feel bad just dumping a whole bunch on him lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you told that to onlycalb to sign you up for some cards so we don´t forget what to offer to who? I think there is a high chance you´ll be the only one collecting them :D.
I sure hope more people collect them considering how many voted for them but I fear you may be right :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I sure hope more people collect them considering how many voted for them but I fear you may be right :jisoosmh:
Most people I consider to be daisy's aren't really active. So idk who voted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I sure hope more people collect them considering how many voted for them but I fear you may be right :jisoosmh:
wait you VOTED on them? I sometimes feel like so many cards are not collected by enough people (only one or two) and I thought "why didn´t they ask the members ...." so that you wouldn´t have to work that hard .... but this is just stupid. why did people vote for them? :(
oh maaan, noo more unwanted cards. that makes me sad.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait you VOTED on them? I sometimes feel like so many cards are not collected by enough people (only one or two) and I thought "why didn´t they ask the members ...." so that you wouldn´t have to work that hard .... but this is just stupid. why did people vote for them? :(
oh maaan, noo more unwanted cards. that makes me sad.
We held a vote for the forum, that’s how we picked which cards we included this time.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We held a vote for the forum, that’s how we picked which cards we included this time.
I legit didn't know-I'm surprised people voted for Girlsday since they arent talked about much on here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread