1 Month Anniversary Anon! (Featuring @hyunaspandahoe) (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy one month!
haha thanks lol it's wayv's though

would you divorce your wife?
even though I hate her stupid ship dotae, I love her so much. there's no way I'd let her go <3
:pandalove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
favourite desert?

Anything with chocolate!
Favourite savoury snack?

Pretzels or pita bread with hummus
Omg we have literally the exact same taste in food. Pretzels are one of my favorite snack, I love Hummus and Pita, and I will also consume literally anything with chocolate (especially dark).
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fav idol not in your bias groups?
I'd say E'Dawn but I'm biased af. If I'm being serious, I haven't got into AOA too much, so it'd be Jimin.

fav desert?
cheesecake omfg it's the best thing EVER

fav savory snack?
samosas~ (sorry that's indian af, but it's also the truth lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread