1 year already??? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Wowow it's my 1 year anniversary on this forum already?
I don't know what to say beside I really like it here. Everyone is cool.

I first came here after leaving another forum and I'm happy
KPS became my safe place when it comes to kpop.

Love you ♡

Special s/o to @ahparkchaeyoung @badcrookshanks @Goldenstar
@Juniverse @litc @sally @soapycolors @winterstory
I know y'all since the HC days and I'm glad
we all ended up on this forum together. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

P.S: I love Lee Juyeon and The Boyz


 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Happy 1 year! :pepeheart:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Happy 1 year anniversary! :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
One year and more to follow!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Wowow it's my 1 year anniversary on this forum already?
I don't know what to say beside I really like it here. Everyone is cool.

I first came here after leaving another forum and I'm happy
KPS became my safe place when it comes to kpop.

Love you ♡

Special s/o to @ahparkchaeyoung @badcrookshanks @Goldenstar
@Juniverse @litc @sally @soapycolors @winterstory
I know y'all since the HC days and I'm glad
we all ended up on this forum together. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

P.S: I love Lee Juyeon and The Boyz


Yay congrats :pandahappy:

kps is better with you here even tho I joined after you:haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Yay congrats :pandahappy:

kps is better with you here even tho I joined after you:haylul:
Better? I'm not so active these days tho TT But thank you, ily! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Thanks everyone :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread