10 days are left now (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The b-day approaches. So exciting.
You got some great people around you for it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You're really counting the days. 😃

Easy for me to remember. I marked my calendar and it's always visible right on my screen.

1598038667043.png
Of course I am counting 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Of course I am counting 😂
I don't want to bring bad news, specially since the chance is veeery minimal; but another tropical storm is heading towards Puerto Rico. I know your birthday is still 10 days ahead, but the electrical system here is too weak and the capabilities to recover from damage to the system is badly diminished since 2017's hurricane Maria. So if I disappear for a few days, you know what happened. I just hope it to be like last time we were scared that nothing really happened.

1598043780906.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread