- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Of course I am counting 😂You're really counting the days. 😃
Easy for me to remember. I marked my calendar and it's always visible right on my screen.
![]()
I don't want to bring bad news, specially since the chance is veeery minimal; but another tropical storm is heading towards Puerto Rico. I know your birthday is still 10 days ahead, but the electrical system here is too weak and the capabilities to recover from damage to the system is badly diminished since 2017's hurricane Maria. So if I disappear for a few days, you know what happened. I just hope it to be like last time we were scared that nothing really happened.Of course I am counting 😂