- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
aunt mom
I'm such a flop don't mind me
@bulletproof
-------------------------------------------------------------
1) she's a great army
one of the best armies on this site
2) she's an even greater leader
GO TARGARYEN
3) she's good at remembering things
I was so surprised you remembered about my bio final
4) she has a way with words
literally so sweet
5) speaking of words
I love your nicknames for me <3
6) she cares a lot
one of the most caring people I've ever met omg
7) excellent taste
I mean, jungkook AND taehyung
what a queen
8) talent and dedication
amazing graphics and a great senior mod
9) so lovable
she has such a quirky and fun personality that's so likeable
10) she's super sweet
whether talking or helping someone out, she's always sweet and pleasant to interact with
-----------------
ilsym aunt mom <333
-------------------------------------------------------------
1) she's a great army
one of the best armies on this site
2) she's an even greater leader
GO TARGARYEN
3) she's good at remembering things
I was so surprised you remembered about my bio final
4) she has a way with words
literally so sweet
5) speaking of words
I love your nicknames for me <3
6) she cares a lot
one of the most caring people I've ever met omg
7) excellent taste
I mean, jungkook AND taehyung
8) talent and dedication
amazing graphics and a great senior mod
9) so lovable
she has such a quirky and fun personality that's so likeable
10) she's super sweet
whether talking or helping someone out, she's always sweet and pleasant to interact with
-----------------
ilsym aunt mom <333