Appreciation 10 reasons why @goyo is the best (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for the best mom in this world and in the universe @goyo
I love you so much mom :nekolove:
-------------------

1) she birthed me
what else do I need to say :wimwim:

2) her aesthetics are :sj_weary:
as the queen of aesthetics, I just :sanapray:

3) her taste too :sj_weary:
I am truly your kid :maheart:

4) the hardwork
she's part of pretty important teams in kps and aces it all while managing her own life :maheart: so much hardwork and dedication <3

5) she's so nice omg

10/10 nicest user on kps :nekolove: actually a lot of people deserve that but I'm biased so :wimwim:

6) easy to talk to

I think I first approached her due to a badges problem and I was so scared :wimwim: but :sanapray:

7) flop advice
LITERALLY NEVER LISTEN TO HER :facepalm: :chickill:

8) love

she has plenty of love to go around :nekolove:

9) speaking of love

LOVE SPAM :nekolove: :pikahappy: :pandalove:

10) a iconic queen
@goyo is such an iconic queen for so many reasons like :sanapray:
stan my mom flops :chickill:

@goyo I love you so much mom :nekolove:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for the best mom in this world and in the universe @goyo
I love you so much mom :nekolove:
-------------------

1) she birthed me
what else do I need to say :wimwim:

2) her aesthetics are :sj_weary:
as the queen of aesthetics, I just :sanapray:

3) her taste too :sj_weary:
I am truly your kid :maheart:

4) the hardwork
she's part of pretty important teams in kps and aces it all while managing her own life :maheart: so much hardwork and dedication <3

5) she's so nice omg

10/10 nicest user on kps :nekolove: actually a lot of people deserve that but I'm biased so :wimwim:

6) easy to talk to

I think I first approached her due to a badges problem and I was so scared :wimwim: but :sanapray:

7) flop advice
LITERALLY NEVER LISTEN TO HER :facepalm: :chickill:

8) love

she has plenty of love to go around :nekolove:

9) speaking of love

LOVE SPAM :nekolove: :pikahappy: :pandalove:

10) a iconic queen
@goyo is such an iconic queen for so many reasons like :sanapray:
stan my mom flops :chickill:

@goyo I love you so much mom :nekolove:​
I LOVE YOUUUU :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

and my advice is not flop :wimwim: I am good giving food advices
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread