- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
to my aunt dad @Vikki
I love you <3
-----------------------
1) your attitude
this is weird, but I always admired your attitude, you usually keep a calm head ish
2) dad jokes
stan
3) flop aunt
I still remember when you thought I was miri
some russian food thing lol
4) flop in general
yeah, you just flop
5) fun to talk to
you are really fun to dm
6) friendliness
you are a great mod
7) speaking of mod
you are such a wonderful staff member like omg
8) tasteee
even though I don't like boy groups, you have pretty good taste vik
9) personality
I feel like I've overdone this one, but it's true. most users on kps have the most unique personalities, and your edgki personality is great
10) you are a lovely person vik
whether I need to talk to someone, or rant with someone, I know I can go to you
I love you so much <333
flop aunt dad
I love you <3
-----------------------
1) your attitude
this is weird, but I always admired your attitude, you usually keep a calm head ish
2) dad jokes
3) flop aunt
I still remember when you thought I was miri
4) flop in general
yeah, you just flop
5) fun to talk to
6) friendliness
7) speaking of mod
you are such a wonderful staff member like omg
8) tasteee
even though I don't like boy groups, you have pretty good taste vik
9) personality
I feel like I've overdone this one, but it's true. most users on kps have the most unique personalities, and your edgki personality is great
10) you are a lovely person vik
whether I need to talk to someone, or rant with someone, I know I can go to you
I love you so much <333
flop aunt dad