maybe if you win an eventwont there be a limited release![]()
maybe if you win an eventwont there be a limited release![]()
maybe if you win an event![]()
I'll work hard to get Yuju one day admin sunbaenim i promis![]()
This made me click
do I regret? no
Plz gib GFRIEND Yuju badge
thank u veri much I'm glad to say im the first yuju badge ownerI'll work hard to get Yuju one day admin sunbaenim i promis
thank u veri much I'm glad to say im the first yuju badge owner
get on my level![]()
Thanks a lot @Mangoey @lalaloveloonaCan i switch my 100th post badge to Eunha and get GFriend badge as my 100k milestone?
Hope my request isn't too much![]()
yes it does!God bless KPS
and this is my 100th post, does it mean i'll get anothet badge when request?
Blackpink badge juseyo, thanks <3
:pepehug2:thanks so much, you guys deserve a hugyes it does!