Official 100k POST MILESTONE (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
thank u veri much I'm glad to say im the first yuju badge owner

get on my level :dab:
:dab:
sorry for the mix-up, apparently i cant read
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yayy. Such a great achievement :maheart:
proud of us
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Whaat 100k :o That's a lot. Sadly I've been pretty lazy in contributing to that hehe.

THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GET A SNSD BADGE WITHOUT HAVING THE POST COUNT FOR IT wait actually I'm not sure if I have enough already... anyway
No actually the Hyo badge here is amazing

Can I have the SNSD's Hyoyeon badge please? :D
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
God bless KPS :dab:
and this is my 100th post, does it mean i'll get anothet badge when request?

Blackpink badge juseyo, thanks <3
yes it does!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread