Appreciation 14 years ago Secret released 'Love is Move' (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
secret is one of the greats ngl
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I also remember that it came out at the same time as an SNSD song, and people asked the company if they were going to move Secret's release to avoid it... back when there weren't that many big idol groups and that was feasible :haylul:

But I'm glad they didn't, because that's why I ended up listening to it, since I was keeping an eye out for SNSD anyway.
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,936
Reactions Received
13,688
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,967
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I also remember that it came out at the same time as an SNSD song, and people asked the company if they were going to move Secret's release to avoid it... back when there weren't that many big idol groups and that was feasible :haylul:

But I'm glad they didn't, because that's why I ended up listening to it, since I was keeping an eye out for SNSD anyway.
I remember that too! I just saw someone mention when The Boys teaser photos released, everybody was scared :oliviakek: as it was my beginning stages of kpop, I just happy to be introduced to both of them :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread