15& Badges (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
why is my picture not included :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

how can i vote???
It was included, check the second post in this thread with the updated suggestions. You can vote at this link:

15& Badges Preliminary Vote

I was supposed to end this last week but I've been super busy so I'll keep voting open until you get a chance, since you contributed to the suggestions. Just post when you've voted and I'll close the preliminary vote and start the final vote.

:sanapray:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
voted
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hey everyone, I apologize for interfering, but we will not be allowing completely circular badges. Allowing one group's badge to have a different shape than others (except for squish) would not be fair, and it would not be consistent with all of our other badges. Plus, it is stated in the rules that the badges should be rounded to 40. Since many users voted already, if the completely circular badge wins, please choose the second place winner as the final badge. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you all for your hard work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread