Appreciation (+16)You should watch Alice in Borderland (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yup, you should watch Alice in Borderland. It's like a mix of Hunger Games and Black mirror :sj_weary: just so you know, it's quite sadistic so don't watch it if you're young. Otherwise, the storyline is brilliant, and I think it's based on a manga



@Ozymandias you would probably like it, it's Japanese
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hmm, it looks interesting. I´m actually looking for a tv show to watch since I have finished Bridgerton. Have you finished the show?

tagging some other peeps that might enjoy it: @Flocon @Yachii @xFuyume_LSHFanx
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
hmm, it looks interesting. I´m actually looking for a tv show to watch since I have finished Bridgerton. Have you finished the show?

tagging some other peeps that might enjoy it: @Flocon @Yachii @xFuyume_LSHFanx
It's so cool omg! I didn't finish it yet, but I'm half-season. There are only 8 episodes so far. Last night I only wanted to watch 1 ep and still watched 2 :lisalaugh: My friends also said that it gets even more mindblowing
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yup, you should watch Alice in Borderland. It's like a mix of Hunger Games and Black mirror :sj_weary: just so you know, it's quite sadistic so don't watch it if you're young. Otherwise, the storyline is brilliant, and I think it's based on a manga



@Ozymandias you would probably like it, it's Japanese
:jenniesmug:


You know I'm quick to these Japanese shows *cough Naked Director cough* :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:jenniesmug:


You know I'm quick to these Japanese shows *cough Naked Director cough* :lisalaugh:
Oh, I missed the thread :wimwim: and yes... that... lovely show...
but for real now, this series is a masterpiece :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh, I missed the thread :wimwim: and yes... that... lovely show...
but for real now, this series is a masterpiece :sj_weary:
You're only 2 episodes in calm down :lisalaugh:
You haven't even met so many other characters yet, but yeah masterpiece :sj_weary:
Esp some of the later games are really :nekosweat::sadcat::sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You're only 2 episodes in calm down :lisalaugh:
You haven't even met so many other characters yet, but yeah masterpiece :sj_weary:
Esp some of the later games are really :nekosweat::sadcat::sj_weary:
4 episodes actually :wimwim: Ig I met the main characters
Ngl, the second game gave me anxiety
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
4 episodes actually :wimwim: Ig I met the main characters
Ngl, the second game gave me anxiety
Ah yes most of them but there's more, some major ones especially :wimwim:
Ep 3 ending was fucked up :sadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah yes most of them but there's more, some major ones especially :wimwim:
Ep 3 ending was fucked up :sadcat:
Oh yeah, I can imagine :wimwim:
Ikr, I really had hope there :reallysadcat:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh yeah, I can imagine :wimwim:
Ikr, I really had hope there :reallysadcat:
If only you watch past the first episode of The Naked Director you'd love it so much too :wimwim:
Yeah it was sad, but some really hype stuff coming up so just binge it :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If only you watch past the first episode of The Naked Director you'd love it so much too :wimwim:
Yeah it was sad, but some really hype stuff coming up so just binge it :sj_weary:
I don't think I finished the first episode from that series :wimwim:
I'll binge it :taesip: but probably I won't finish it tonight, I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule again
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think I finished the first episode from that series :wimwim:
I'll binge it :taesip: but probably I won't finish it tonight, I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule again
Well someday you'll come back to it and discover the wonderful seedy drama mixed with the JAV origin story in The Naked Director :wimwim:
Renewed for 2nd season too btw :jenniesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well someday you'll come back to it and discover the wonderful seedy drama mixed with the JAV origin story in The Naked Director :wimwim:
Renewed for 2nd season too btw :jenniesmug:
Honestly, I doubt I will :lisalaugh: it's been 2 years and I resisted
Oh yes I heard :jenniesmug: but probably it won't be too soon
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
31
Reactions Received
81
Location
Hungary
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
LeeSooHyuk
Gender
Female
hmm, it looks interesting. I´m actually looking for a tv show to watch since I have finished Bridgerton. Have you finished the show?

tagging some other peeps that might enjoy it: @Flocon @Yachii @xFuyume_LSHFanx
Thank you to tagged me too and that you keep me in your mind! 🙏 Actually I recognized nowadays that I should watch more japanese dramas and this drama come before my eyes often...👍 Possible that I will watch it in the future - maybe after I will finish Deep Rooted Tree and Sweet Home.
Although my brother and my cusin both watched it already and they said that it isn't so good after all as it seems by the first look.

Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread