Appreciation 17 years with Girls Generation 🩷 (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy 17th to the legendary girl group Girls Generation. They mean the absolute world to me and the sole reason I'm in kpop 🥹🩷

@Sone​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Happy 17th to the legendary girl group Girls Generation. They mean the absolute world to me and the sole reason I'm in kpop 🥹🩷

@Sone​
yep yep and most were at Tiffanys for her birthday!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,703
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm late but I'm so happy for these girls!
They brought me into K-Pop and I couldn't be more thankful for them.
Forever my ult group <3
Omg you're back!! I missed seeing you here :sakUwu: they will forever be my ult group too
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread