18+ [18+] Is anyone good at making 18+ threads (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Nope. I usually make threads when it's something i'm genuinely interested, curious, or passionate about and there's nothing 18+ that really comes to mind when I think about what thread to make. I've always wanted to make one but I've never come up with any ideas that I liked and I don't wanna make one just for the sake of it because it would just feel forced and make the thread suck anyways.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nope. I usually make threads when it's something i'm genuinely interested, curious, or passionate about and there's nothing 18+ that really comes to mind when I think about what thread to make. I've always wanted to make one but I've never come up with any ideas that I liked and I don't wanna make one just for the sake of it because it would just feel forced and make the thread suck anyways.
A 18+ thread about space would be glorious :sanapray:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I mean I don't make threads in general, and I don't really have much sexual attraction to idols generally so I would suck at making such threads cause my 'heart' wouldn't be in it..
... But talking about stuff based around real life experiences I can do perfectly fine but I don't think people here are ready for that graphic real shit lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well, it's only @maruif who thinks that this is a Woozi and Kai pornsite.
Did you NOT see my magnificent thread about Yugo or not?

This site ain't just Woozi and Kai inclusive, they are just the biggest stars!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I did not...although I should have added Dami in there as well.
Who else ya got under ya sleeve, huh?
I've got a great thread about Yena, one about Hyudawn, Lay has made appearances as had Kyungsoo.
Sakura has gotten I think 2 threads, Taemin has gotten one, Hendery, Ten, Mingyu and Chanyeol appeared in the same thread once, Taeyong and Yunho are my favorite ship so ofc there are a few about them...

Pretty sure there are more idols who I have made NSFW threads about sooo.... A lot of peeps!
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've got a great thread about Yena, one about Hyudawn, Lay has made appearances as had Kyungsoo.
Sakura has gotten I think 2 threads, Taemin has gotten one, Hendery, Ten, Mingyu and Chanyeol appeared in the same thread once, Taeyong and Yunho are my favorite ship so ofc there are a few about them...

Pretty sure there are more idols who I have made NSFW threads about sooo.... A lot of peeps!
Wow! You have enough for an ultimate idol porn business here.
I think you should call it 'The Idol Experience!' :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maru is a legend. :susPepe: :sippinthetea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread