- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Collecting Kara wasn't too difficult for the most part coz not many people were looking for it, and the randomizer was pretty generous with the cards. Except for Nicole, who just never dropped even once. And she also happens to be my bias, infact one of my earliest ult biases in Kpop 
As it stands, there still hasn't been a single Nicole card through the randomizer for anyone but I got it through a reroll
And now the OG Queens of Kpop, who dominated Japan and imo boast the strongest run of title tracks for any gg ever are complete and in my locker
They very recently had their 14th anniversary too so congrats
I'd like to thank
@RandAlThor for Gyuri
@eclipsoul for Seungyeon
@Abeamus for Sunghee
@eclipsoul again for Goo Hara (100% track record)
@lexus for my 1st ult in Kpop Nicole through reroll
@Xeulgi for Jiyoung
@Yili for Youngji, she always contributes atleast 1 card for every set I have
KARA now joins EXID, ITZY, IOI, Loona, OMG and Twice to become my 7th completed set
8th if you count my AKMU set which I no longer possess
9th if you count Papa YG, Daddy LSM and JYP oppar as a Big 3 set
Now I just need T-ara Soyeon and I'll have my 10th set
As it stands, there still hasn't been a single Nicole card through the randomizer for anyone but I got it through a reroll
And now the OG Queens of Kpop, who dominated Japan and imo boast the strongest run of title tracks for any gg ever are complete and in my locker
They very recently had their 14th anniversary too so congrats
I'd like to thank
@RandAlThor for Gyuri
@eclipsoul for Seungyeon
@Abeamus for Sunghee
@eclipsoul again for Goo Hara (100% track record)
@lexus for my 1st ult in Kpop Nicole through reroll
@Xeulgi for Jiyoung
@Yili for Youngji, she always contributes atleast 1 card for every set I have
KARA now joins EXID, ITZY, IOI, Loona, OMG and Twice to become my 7th completed set
8th if you count my AKMU set which I no longer possess
9th if you count Papa YG, Daddy LSM and JYP oppar as a Big 3 set
Now I just need T-ara Soyeon and I'll have my 10th set