News [1st Week Sales] TXT Surpasses 77K on Hanteo (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
ofc they are
can't wait to see them grow

I HATED crown at first listen, two listens later, I was humming the chorus along with the boys lmao
I prefer this song from the album
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's a really good album not counting Cat and Dog
The boys deserve it:pandahappy:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Congrats TxT, the leg up in exposure from being part of BigHit is real ofc but their music, performance, talent and personalities are worthy of the attention. They're so polished but natural. Keep killing it and growing!

I HATED crown at first listen, two listens later, I was humming the chorus along with the boys lmao
Same same I liked it but didn't love it, thought it was low on my list from the album and then noticed it got stuck in my head all the damn time and now appreciate its glory :pandalove: especially the performances of it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congrats TxT, the leg up in exposure from being part of BigHit is real ofc but their music, performance, talent and personalities are worthy of the attention. They're so polished but natural. Keep killing it and growing!


Same same I liked it but didn't love it, thought it was low on my list from the album and then noticed it got stuck in my head all the damn time and now appreciate its glory :pandalove: especially the performances of it!
I KNOW RIGHT?
it's amazing and they are all so cute wtf!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread