Trading 2 Commons for a Korean Rare I don't have (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Are the ones in blue what you have?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,380
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,236
Gender
Female
ab6ix youngmin rare for le sserafim eunchae & taemin 3?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Just shoot me an offer and if it's a valid trade I'll do it

​
Plz ur dreamcatcher? Yookyung rare
nvm you traded the ones I need
I’ll take anything of your choice ig
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if you'd agree but I need AleXa 1 rare to finish her set...
I'd only be interested in trading my existing Rares for Hyunjin, Choerry or Yeonjung to finish Loona/WJSN Rares really
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'd only be interested in trading my existing Rares for Hyunjin, Choerry or Yeonjung to finish Loona/WJSN Rares really
dw I understand xD I only need Eunseo myself to finish that set
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Plz ur dreamcatcher? Yookyung rare
nvm you traded the ones I need
I’ll take anything of your choice ig
You can always wait if nothing I have now particularly interests you
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
dw I understand xD I only need Eunseo myself to finish that set
Bad news for me as the current WJSN Rares I have are what I'm collecting for Jen so I could end up needing to get Eunseo again :headache:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
You can always wait if nothing I have now particularly interests you
Oh but I don’t want any rares rn so your deal sounds great to me

I’ll decide later what I want then ig
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Bad news for me as the current WJSN Rares I have are what I'm collecting for Jen so I could end up needing to get Eunseo again :headache:
did you use to have her?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
did you use to have her?
I got Eunseo now but Jen doesn't have any of the WJSN Rares so she'd need all of the set and that'd leave me needing Eunseo for myself again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Oh but I don’t want any rares rn so your deal sounds great to me

I’ll decide later what I want then ig
How about the two purple kiss cards?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I got Eunseo now but Jen doesn't have any of the WJSN Rares so she'd need all of the set and that'd leave me needing Eunseo for myself again
ah you want to collect her card as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I can offer these rares: Ace chan and jun, 2pm jun k, loona choerry

For these commons: im 3, mx shownu, woodz 4, superm taeyong, jonghyun 4, billlie haruna and siyoon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread