- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
that depends on if you've been streaming promiseglad to see you back :)
are you ok?
knew you'd miss meBITCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!
![]()
![]()
I WAS WONDERING WHERE OUR ARMYS HAD GONE YOU HOE!
BESIDE YOUR CREEPY DOLLS?? YEAHknew you'd miss me![]()
you were bored to death without me weren't youHappy 2 year anniversary and it's good to see you again!![]()
how could I not? I don´t want to go to hell. :)that depends on if you've been streaming promise![]()
I really was, I missed you calling me a manyou were bored to death without me weren't you
that's the spirit !how could I not? I don´t want to go to hell. :)
ill keep correcting you thenI really was, I missed you calling me a man![]()
maybe you deserve sad reactions insteadGRATEFUL YOU'RE BACK BECAUSE I MISSED THE ANGRY REACTIONS
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
nooooo I like looking at my reactions and knowing I can count on you to be most of the angry onesmaybe you deserve sad reactions instead
so sadnooooo I like looking at my reactions and knowing I can count on you to be most of the angry ones
![]()
![]()
Oh no :(This is beyond rude