20 Entertainment Agencies vote on top boy & girl group, top soloist, hot rookie, and top producer (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
In celebration of Sports Chosun’s 30 year anniversary, entertainment company employees from a total of 20 music agencies were asked to cast their votes for the top boy group, top girl group, top soloist, hot rookie, and top producer of 2020.
Representatives from the following 20 companies including SM, JYP, Big Hit, Woollim, Pledis, Play M, Cre.ker, Cube, Blockberry Creative, MLD, FNC, The Music Works, KQ, Maroo, Source Music, RBW, P-NATION, Swing, Music K, and Yuehwa participated in the voting.
Top Boy Group


BTS (94 points)
EXO (52)
SEVENTEEN (42)
MONSTA X (21)
NU’EST (20)
NCT (15)
GOT7 (13)
ATEEZ (9)
TXT (7)
BIGBANG (6)
SF9 (5)
Shinhwa (4)
SuperM (3)
H.O.T (2)
Super Junior, 2PM, Golden Child, PENTAGON, ONEUS (1)
Top Girl Group

TWICE (83)
Red Velvet (45)
BLACKPINK (40)
IZ*ONE (25)
(G)I-DLE (24)
MAMAMOO (21)
LOONA (12)
ITZY (8)
GFRIEND (10)
Girls’ Generation (5)
Wonder Girls (4)
AOA, Fin.K.L, MOMOLAND (2)
2NE1, Dreamcatcher, EVERGLOW (1)
Top Soloist

IU (74)
Taeyeon (57)
Chungha (42)
Zico (29)
Sunmi (19)
Paul Kim (11)
Kang Daniel (10)
Baek Yerin (9)
Song Gain (6)
Rain (5)
Yang Joon Il, Lee Hyori, Taemin, Heize (4)
Kim Gunmo, Baekhyun (3)
Luri (2)
Chen, Hwasa, Jeon Somi (1)
Hot Rookie

ITZY (56)
TXT (43)
ATEEZ (30)
AB6IX (9)
EVERGLOW (6)
(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)
Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)
CIX, DKB, Kim Jaehwan (1)
Top Producer

Bang Si Hyuk (71)
Lee Soo Man (29)
Park Jin Young (21)
Pdogg (19)
ZICO (14)
Kim Do Hoon (6)
Teddy (5)
Changmo (4)
Slow Rabbit (3)
Lee Deun Jung, Park Woo Sang, Giriboy, Jo Young Soo, Bumzu, Yoon Jong Shin (1)
Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is bullshit, Rain is forever the king. #1 I demand an apology asap or else I am going to sue for the emotional distress.
Fuck you bitch. Say it Again to my face. You won't. Treat my Oppa like this weirdo. You ain't shit bitch you fuck face pussy. I'll fuck your shit up hoe.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is bullshit, Rain is forever the king. #1 I demand an apology asap or else I am going to sue for the emotional distress.
Fuck you bitch. Say it Again to my face. You won't. Treat my Oppa like this weirdo. You ain't shit bitch you fuck face pussy. I'll fuck your shit up hoe.
Your Oppar is old and crusty and nobody is thinking about him at 3 am on Tinder
Now leave ma thread
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Your Oppar is old and crusty and nobody is thinking about him at 3 am on Tinder
Now leave ma thread
Lets see where your oppars and unnies end up be in 20 years re-fueling my BMW in a gas station or serving my grand-children in KFC, I'll be back to this thread and hysterically laugh at you.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if i knew who were the companies that voted for wonder girls as the top girl group in the year 2020 i'd consider becoming a company stan tbh :taesip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
H.O.T H.O.T H.O.T :queen:

but seriously

28591A21-7CF5-457E-B46E-4405A2DEC9AB.jpeg
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Top 3 are legit across all categories I guess, but a lot of questionable picks in the lists otherwise lol.

Especially this:

Hot Rookie


ITZY (56)
TXT (43)
ATEEZ (30)
AB6IX (9)
EVERGLOW (6)
(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)
Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)
CIX, DKB, Kim Jaehwan (1)


See it yet?


EVERGLOW (6)

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)

Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)

How about now?

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)

Still not clear? :nayeonisdone:

ANS (5)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Top 3 are legit across all categories I guess, but a lot of questionable picks in the lists otherwise lol.

Especially this:

Hot Rookie


ITZY (56)
TXT (43)
ATEEZ (30)
AB6IX (9)
EVERGLOW (6)
(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)
Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)
CIX, DKB, Kim Jaehwan (1)


See it yet?


EVERGLOW (6)

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)

Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)

How about now?

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)

Still not clear? :nayeonisdone:

ANS (5)
Also Baek Yerin being under Rookie :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Top 3 are legit across all categories I guess, but a lot of questionable picks in the lists otherwise lol.

Especially this:

Hot Rookie


ITZY (56)
TXT (43)
ATEEZ (30)
AB6IX (9)
EVERGLOW (6)
(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)
Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)
CIX, DKB, Kim Jaehwan (1)


See it yet?


EVERGLOW (6)

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)
LOONA (4)

Kang Daniel, VERIVERY, Baek Yerin (3)

How about now?

(G)I-DLE, Park Hyewon, ANS (5)

Still not clear? :nayeonisdone:

ANS (5)
I'd put Daniel in top 3 for rookie and Red Velvet, Blackpink and Mamamoo are pretty much the same at the moment which makes them hard to rank.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd put Daniel in top 3 for rookie and Red Velvet, Blackpink and Mamamoo are pretty much the same at the moment which makes them hard to rank.
I could see Daniel in top 3, his sales were something else. With RV, BP and Mamamoo you basically can make arguments for any of them so it's tough to definitively say who beats whom overall since there are so many metrics. But usually people just name the Big 3 groups which is why I can see why they ranked top 3 GGs that way.
I'm surprised IDLE is above Mamamoo though, I don't agree about IZ*ONE but I can see people making a case for them citing their physicals. But MMM beats IDLE in pretty much every category.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I could see Daniel in top 3, his sales were something else. With RV, BP and Mamamoo you basically can make arguments for any of them so it's tough to definitively say who beats whom overall since there are so many metrics. But usually people just name the Big 3 groups which is why I can see why they ranked top 3 GGs that way.
I'm surprised IDLE is above Mamamoo though, I don't agree about IZ*ONE but I can see people making a case for them citing their physicals. But MMM beats IDLE in pretty much every category.
Apart from Itzy the other rookies don't really have the digital success to affect their ranking which would only leave physicals to rank them on really.

You could as Blackpink while Kill This Love did meh for them however they sell more albums than Red Velvet and Mamamoo, Red Velvet and Mamamoo had Psycho and HIP though Red Velvet beats Mamamoos physicals but HIP could have more longevity than Psycho and stalemate.

For Iz*One I'd put them above Gfriend since their physicals and Fiesta is doing okay along with Gfriends recent performance however Iz*One needs something better than Fiesta to beat the others as they're all still pretty strong.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread